Western Anne Arundel County
Substance Abuse Prevention
WASP aims to prevent alcohol and other drug use among youth, and promote safe and healthy behaviors.
Establish a safe and informed community without underage drinking or abuse of alcohol and other drugs.
- Reduce underage drinking among youth
- Reduce binge drinking
- Reduce alcohol-related crashes
- Develop and implement culturally competent, evidence-based, environmental prevention strategies
- Compliance checks of liquor establishments
- Implement awareness activities
- Educate parents, youth and the community
- Provide media advocacy
- Provide education to the community or your organization
February 21 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
February 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
February 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm