South County Bridges to a Drug Free Community
Become part of something that’s making a change and a difference in our community.
- Improve life pathways for a healthy community
- Prevent youth substance abuse
- Increase awareness and educate the community
- Promote individual neighborhood’s social, economic, spiritual, and emotional healing processes
We envision Southern Anne Arundel County as a whole community free of substance abuse.
- Decrease underage drinking, prescription drugs and marijuana usage
- Educate and provide education to parents, youth and community organizations
- Provide media advocacy
- Implement awareness activities
- Ensure liquor establishments check for ID and pass compliance checks
South County Bridges Events
FROM ANNAPOLIS & THE EASTERN SHORE FROM WASHINGTON, D.C., & POINTS WEST
Rt. 50 W to Jennifer Rd, Exit 23A. Rt. 50 E to Parole, Exit 23.
LEFT onto Jennifer Road. Bear RIGHT onto West Street.
RIGHT onto Medical Parkway. RIGHT onto Jennifer Road.
RIGHT at the next light. LEFT onto Medical Parkway.
Park in GARAGE C. RIGHT at the next light & Park in GARAGE C.
I-97 S to Rt 50 E to Parole, Exit 23.
Bear RIGHT onto West Street.
RIGHT onto Jennifer Road.
LEFT onto Medical Parkway.
RIGHT at the next light.
Park in Garage C
Areas We Serve
Contact South County Bridges
Coalition Co-Chairs – Barbara Studer-Baer & Jim Zsiga
Coalition Co- Coordinators – Brian Hinman & Justine Maas
Our Members Include
AA County Board of License Commissioners
AA County Community Action Agency
AA County Department of Health
AA County Executive’s Office of Constituent Services
AA County Partnership for Children, Youth and Families
AA County Police Department
AA County Public Schools
Anne Arundel Community College
Chesapeake Center for Youth Development
Anne Arundel County State’s Attorney
Department of Juvenile Services
Faith Based Services
Pathways Treatment Facility
State Highway Administration
The IMPACT Society
Transforming the Community